Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blame it on the Dwarves

Just a quick note to apologize in advance for any oddities or outages over the next few weeks. I'm experimenting with features, but communicating my wishes to the dwarves (ugh!) doing the actual behind-the-scenes work is complicated. I don't actually speak Dwarvish, and I'm not sure they speak Common. Can't they speak through their thick, matted beards, or is it just that they don't value diction? It would be easier if I could speak directly to their gnomish masters, but you know how bureaucracy is. In any case, things may happen, and I appreciate your patience.

My update schedule may also change from time to time. I think that Monday/Thursday is good for now, but if I do change, I'll make note of it at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment